The students must follow the given rules:
- Be regular and punctual.
- Carry observation copy and lab manual to the laboratory.
- Complete the previous experiment work before starting a new one.
- Maintain silence in the laboratory and pay attention to the instructions.
- Maintain a neat and systematic record of experimental investigations and get it checked by the teacher-in-charge on time.
- Keep the table neat and replace the apparatus used in proper order before leaving the lab.
- Handle the apparatus carefully. Apparatus wrongly handled or broken, have to be paid or replaced.