* "Regularity, punctuality should be insisted upon, politeness and courtesy in speech and conduct, as well as cleanliness of dress and person, should be observed." (SS code, Section VII Rule 56)
* Regular attendance and study habits, courtesy in speech and conduct, cleanliness of dress and person are expected from every pupil.
* Attendance on the first day of school after holidays is compulsory. Students not coming punctually to school after the holidays are liable to have their names struck off the rolls.
* The students should speak only in English in the school premises. * Students should wear school uniform on school days. * Pupils are responsible for the safe custody of their books and other belongings. No valuable articles should be brought to school.
* Students must move along the corridors and veranda in absolute silence and in an orderly manner. While moving to classes or halls, they are to keep left and move in a line.
* Students who remain in their classroom during intervals are not allowed to play inside, in the corridors or in the schoolyards.
* Students are not allowed to leave the school premises during school hours without the permission of the principal.
* The Principal reserves to herself the right of not retaining student whose: - Attendance is irregular. - Progress in studies is unsatisfactory. - General conduct and behaviour are injurious to the common good. - Participation in co-curricular activities is minimal and whose fee payment is in arrears. - Honesty, cleanliness of person and dress, good manners and loyalty are expected from each student. Anyone not conforming to the school's ideals in these matters may, after due notice to the parents be asked to leave Immorality, grave in subordination and contempt of authority are always sufficient reasons for dismissal.